Swisslog at LogiMAT 2024 in Stuttgart: 19-21 March
Visit Swisslog at booth #1B41 in Hall 1 to explore the human side of automation. March 19-21, 2024 | Stuttgart Trade Fair Centre
Meet the Swisslog experts
"Swisslog has extensive expertise in automating logistics operations throughout food & beverage supply chain, covering manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, and E-grocery fulfilment. Explore the possibilities to transform your operation and conquer challenges such as reducing cost to serve, addressing labour shortages, minimizing damage, and ensuring cold chain, by visiting our LogiMAT booth. For a more personalized experience, secure dedicated expert attention by scheduling a meeting with us."
Heinz Ennen, VP Sales & Accounts EMEA at Swisslog
"We have been working with AutoStore since 2010, and have since become one of the most trusted and reliable integrators in the world, with hundreds of projects in operation. These range from micro-fulfillment centers, stand-alone projects, and large, fully integrated solutions. I am looking forward to discussing AutoStore applications with our booth visitors."
Frank Niemietz, Head of AutoStore Sales Europe
"At the heart of the digital era of intralogistics automation, is software. With our powerful SynQ platform, or the SAP EWM, we can ensure that your operations connect processes, humans and robotics in the most efficient way possible. Discuss the advantages of our software solutions on the LogiMAT booth."
Pascal Fempel, Head of Software Sales & Consulting EMEA
"Having the right people, the right strategies, and the right results can make all the difference when it comes to customer services. We have hundreds of support experts across the world ensuring the smooth operation of our customers' automation projects, from planning through to maintenance."
Axel Mohnhaupt, Head of Account Management Germany
"If you're passionate about contributing to the evolution of supply chain automation, then why not build your career on the back of our momentum? Swisslog is thriving, and so are our people who work globally without borders in a truly collaborative and caring environment. Whether you're a recent graduate or an industry expert, let's confidentially discuss your next opportunity at Swisslog."
Harriet Dunscombe, Regional HR Business Partner EMEA
Booth highlights: Technology in action
- Robot-based automated item picking: With Swisslog’s ItemPiQ, item handling tasks are pushed to a new level. With the new gripper introduced in 2023, ItemPiQ is able to handle up to 3kg and adapt to specific item properties such as material, size and weight so that we meet our market demands in e-grocery, e-commerce, retail and pharmaceuticals. This year we will introduce and showcase what we call context-awareness. With advanced AI methods we are able increase our pick performance and identify specific products for pick validation.
- Space saving storage and order picking system: AutoStore is a unique and simple solution that uses robots and bins to quickly process small parts orders. It provides better use of available space than any other automated system thanks to its unique design.
Booth highlights: Live presentations
Our customers and experts will be hosting live presentations each day of LogiMAT 2024. Join us on the Swisslog booth at the times below to get more information about each topic area.
Panel discussions with our customers:
- 19/03 @ 15:00: Case study dm-drogerie markt GmbH + Co. KG, Wustermark (DE)
- 20/03 @ 15:00: Case study Albert Heijn MFC, Barendrecht (EN)
- 20/03 @ 10:00: Case study Bartels-Langness Handelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, Neumünster (DE)
- 21/03 @10:00: Case study Nowaste, Jönköping (EN)
Join us at 13:30 each day for a live ItemPiQ presentation.
Booth highlights: Booth party
Come and join us on Wednesday 20/03 @ 17:00 for a fun-filled celebration on our booth!
We'll have a DJ, food, and drinks, and it will be a great opportunity to meet and network with people across the industry. Last year's party was a huge success, and we look forward to another great evening.
In addition, for the very first time, you will also have the opportunity to visit KUKA, the parent company of Swisslog, which will be exhibiting its own booth. Technologies related to mobile robotics will be presented by KUKA in Hall 6, Stand A17, including a world premiere.