AMAG, Switzerland: System Operations service concept
AMAG Automobil- und Motoren AG, the Swiss importer for Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT and Skoda uses intralogistics processes built on Swisslog’s System Operations service concept. Using the technical expertise of Swisslog’s onsite service specialists, AMAG can perfect warehouse logistics workflow day and night.
Planned, corrective or reactive maintenance at the AMAG spare parts DC with System Operations
Intralogistics processes fully under control
Swisslog’s system operations service concept allows AMAG to benefit from:
- 20% fewer malfunctions
- Proactive maintenance and measures
- Handover of total service responsibility to specialists
- Control over service costs
- 99%+ intralogistics system availability due to rapid response times
- Ongoing reports and optimization projects
The key advantage for AMAG is that Swisslog assumes the full responsibility for the intralogistics system. For instance, services also include time-consuming recruitment of new technicians. Thanks to the Swisslog operation system we have less interfaces and can completely concentrate on our core business.