Vectura: Stacker crane for your sustainable pallet warehouse
Do you want to store pallets more efficiently and be more cost effective? Vectura is a multi-talented and energy efficient high bay warehouse pallet stacker crane used in more than 2,000 customer projects.
What makes Swisslog’s Vectura stacker crane so unique?
- Vectura is pretested and shipped in modules which are easily assembled on–site. That means that the roof of the warehouse doesn’t need to be removed. This ensures a rapid installation and minimal risk of disruption to existing operations. One crane can be assembled in one day.
- Swisslog production technology uses automated welding robots and submerged powder welds that increase the life span of welds for optimum long-term performance.
- All chassis undergo heat treatment after welding, which removes stress from the material. This reduces the pressure and ensures a longer lifetime.
- Unique mast design enables low weight, which dramatically reduces energy consumption of up to 20% compared to other pallet cranes.
- Power Module for lift and horizontal movements benefits from regenerative energy from one drive directly to the other. This means that the crane uses its movements to generate more energy.
- Vectura can be configured to provide regenerative braking energy that can be used to power freezers and other energy-consuming warehouse equipment. An optional power unit supplies excess energy back to the main power supply system. This means that vectura can use the generated energy for other devices.
- Flexible software module for smart integration into your existing IT infrastructure and optimal material flow.
Imagine if you could reduce energy consumption in your pallet warehouse by 25%? That is exactly what Varner did!
We were looking for a scalable, cost efficient, ergonomic and green solution
Read in our case studies what our customers say about Vectura stacker crane.