IRCE 2018: Swisslog will showcase future-ready robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions
Swisslog Logistics Automation will showcase a variety of scalable, future-ready solutions designed to give customers the flexibility to meet changing demands at Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition (IRCE), Booth 1948, June 5-8, 208 at McMormick Place West, Chicago. IRCE is the world's largest and best known e-commerce event. Software, smart data and flexible, scalable automation solutions will be featured as pat of Swisslog's strategic initiative to help companies keep pace with Industry 4.0.
26 April 2018
A live demo of Swisslog’s ItemPiQ will be featured at IRCE. ItemPiQ is designed for repeated, reliable single item picking to fulfill fast delivery of orders at low operational cost. It perfectly suits the requirements of companies in the e-commerce and retail industries. Thanks to parent company KUKA’s LBR iiwa robot and its sensitive handling properties, ItemPiQ can pick and place fragile items, and offers intuitive operation. The robot is mounted on a space-efficient, portable platform containing all the necessary equipment, and allows complete flexibility.
- Highest performance and reliability through a fully integrated system that includes not only the vehicle but the system software.
- Comprehensive service by the KUKA and Swisslog global support network.
- Superior mechatronics that make the AGV much quieter and enable a more ergonomic workspace.
- Increased battery run-time and reduced ecological footprint through weight reduction.
- Great system stability for reduction in downtime and better WIFI capabilities.
- Highly competitive cost structure due to standardization across other KUKA product lines.