Working Student (m/f/d) Robotic Software Development
20 November 2023
Make an impact
- First you collaborate with the development team to contribute to the design and implementation of robotic bin picking applications.
- You are the support on the development and optimization of the vision pipeline.
- Provide clear and comprehensive documentation for your team.
- You are responsible for the definition of test cases.
- In Addition, execute test cases in the Robogistics Product Center.
- In your role you evaluate and experiment with technologies to enhance the capabilities of our robotic systems.
Bring to the team
- You are enrolled student (m/f/d) at a german university in Data Science, Computer Science, Informatics or similar engineering studies and have 15-20 hours of time per week.
- You have Python programming skills and developed code in a team (Git).
- You are interested in Data Driven and Vision Software.
- Structured and independent work is a matter of course for you and you can be relied on.
- Teamwork and analytical thinking are among your strengths.
- Fluency in English is needed for this position, German is a plus.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.