Team Lead Software Service (m/f/d)
SAP EWM / WMX
26 January 2024
We look forward to receiving your application! Please state your salary expectations and your period of notice or earliest possible starting date.
- Within our customer service organization, you will provide leadership and co-ordination to a team of Software Service Engineers and Key Users working with the Warehouse Management Softwares WMX and SAP EWM.
- You have the overall responsibility for the management of the Software Service for customer projects and corresponding maintenance contracts
- You are responsible for the processes of change and incident- / problem management
- You identify business opportunities for Swisslog at our Software Service customers
- You make sure that the required services can be provided and the customer satisfaction is ensured
- Also escalation management will be one of your tasks
- Additionally you will build relationships and maintain contact with other Swisslog software communities and other relevant stakeholders
- You have successfully completed a University degree (information systems, logistics) or comparable education
- You are experienced with managing Software Service teams
- Ideally, you have already worked with SAP EWM service
- You are experienced with software development and software lifecycle management
- You are passionate about customer service business and about people management
- In addition you are able to communicate transparently, effectively and consistently with all stakeholders and focus on customer needs and satisfaction
- You are fluent in German and English
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.