System Support Engineer
Location: Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya
07 April 2016
Make an impact
- Candidate is to provide software support for Swisslog-WMS installed at various sites.
- Responding to customer concerns and complaints in an adequate manner.
- Provide regular software maintenance on site, and assistance in project realization when necessary.
- Assist in project realization, develop enhancements, which include requirement specification, low level design, development, integration and training.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant instructions and standards pertaining the software support cycle and according to PHB: Process Hand Book.
- Perform daily support works to Swisslog global covering various scope from sales, implementation, up to customer support work pertaining to software functionality, GAP analysis, database tuning, etc.
Bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering/ Computer Science / Information Technology or relevant IT disciplines with a minimum of 1-2 year of related working experience.
- Knowledge and Experience in Java.
- Knowledge and Experience in Warehousing / ERP is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willing to travel and work overseas for long duration, minimum 1 - 2 weeks, maximum 1 month.
- Willing to standby for support service after office hour.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
- 13-month contractual bonus
- Annual performance bonus
- 15% EPF contribution by Company
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage (Group PA, Healthcare, Term Life, Travel)
- 5-days week
- Annual medical screening program
- Travel Allowance
- Entertainment & Wellness facilities