System Operations Engineer - Broman
Kerava, Uusimaa Region
11 November 2023
Make an impact
The Role - System Operations Engineer
- This is a customer facing role where you will act as a representative for Swisslog on site for Broman.
- You will be involved with breakdown and PPM on a variety of automated machinery, to include pallet systems; pallet conveyors; monorail; light goods system; cyclone carrier; conveyors and a picking system.
- Collaborating with external and internal suppliers to improve the efficiency and reliability of the installation.
- Using the maintenance system to organize spare parts.
- Adhering to health, environmental, and safety regulations applicable to Broman.
- Monitoring the installation using the integrated data system.
- Working proactively to minimize downtime of the installation.
Bring to the team
- You will need a vocational certificate in Mechanical or Electrical or Automation Engineering.
- Experience with automated systems or working in a manufacturing environment as a maintenance engineer / service technician.
- Broad experience in electronics, control systems, mechanics, pneumatics, with the ability to troubleshoot on PLC equipment.
- General mechanical experience.
- Experience in reporting and documentation.
- Proficiency in using measuring equipment.
- Good physical fitness to be able to work at heights.
- It is essential that you can speak and write in Finnish for this role.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
A great working environment
Working with advanced technologies
Encourages new ideas & innovations
Future-oriented projects with leading brands
Hands on training & skills development