29 January 2021
Working as part of our #ConsultingAndSolutionDesign team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Make an impact
- Support the sales and consulting team with knowledge related to building interface (rack designs, floor loads, HVAC, Fire Suppression, mezzanine designs, electrical power & air connection requirements
- Support Logistic Consultants with technical equipment dimensioning and ASRS rack layouts based on instructions from Logistic Consultant
- Proactively own design optimization initiatives and suggestion optimal ASRS rack designs (based on rack vendors typical designs and required client application).
- Support Sales, System Engineering & Consultants with writing specifications for building interface parts in Swisslog budget and firm bid documents.
- Design and dimension rack/ASRS solutions using Swisslog tools. Specify requirements for rack vendors and others related to building interface.
- Be a subject Matter Expert in building interface (relative to material handling equipment) within Consumer Goods BU.
- Execute CAD drawings to show the rack configurations and ASRS solutions
- Location details: Remote work is available for this position. We prefer candidates in the eastern time zone.
Bring to the team
We search for talented and motivated team players – people who want to enjoy an engaging work experience at one of our many locations around the world – people who wish to fully realize their potential.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.