Software Test Engineer (m/w/d)
19 December 2022
For this position we are looking for a senior /experienced Test Engineer who can develop into a Test Leader position at Swisslog, working on realizing our new customer projects. In this position you will focus on leading the test planning, and strategies for a few larger, and complex projects in realization phase, as well as supporting as an experienced tester in other projects within our organization.
Make an impact
- Being responsible for Test planning, implementation and execution of manual tests to ensure software quality. As well as coordinating and delegating other test activities.
- Software quality assurance during all phases of new customer software projects.
- Active involvement in the specification review process with regard to the testability of the requirement.
- Ensuring compliance with the software release process.
- Configuration and execution of functional and non-functional tests especially load and performance tests.
- Defect Management.
- Verification of software quality during the commissioning of customer systems.
- A part of your responsibility will be to take part in the integration phase at the end of new customer projects, which takes place at our customer sites.
Bring to the team
- Technical college, university degree of equivalent education in the field of computer science or Software Testing.
- Several years of experience in the area of software testing and software testing management (e.g. ISTQB certification or equivalent advanced trainings).
- Experience in Test Lead activities, such as planning test activities, coordinating tasks and approaching testing in a strategic manner.
- Experiences with common testing tools like JMeter and SOAP-UI and knowledge of modern web framework.
- Knowledge in one object-oriented programming language, preferably Java.
- Knowledge in handling at least one relational database (Oracle, MS-SQL-Server).
- We would consider it meritorious if you have been working with testing in a project environment- with clear deadlines and with external stakeholders.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English and preferably also in Swedish.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.