Technical Lead Software Service
02 February 2024
We look forward to receiving your application! Please state your salary expectations and your period of notice or earliest possible starting date.
Make an impact
- As a project manager, you are responsible for the organization and development of project teams in the area of software lifecycle within Customer Service
- Write software functional specifications and reviewing them.
- You handle support requests using our ticketing service, including data analysis and bug fixing
- Your tasks are the execution of software projects to maximize customer value and the continuous monitoring of costs, deadlines and quality
- You take lead of an agile working developer team as the Project Owner
- You act as the Software project key contact, managing all project communications internally and externally
- You provide direction to the nominated software team and stakeholders throughout the project
- You identify possible optimizations regarding the work method and organization proposing alternative solutions
- You identify and analyze recurrent customer’s site problems, executing or coordinating the fix development or new functionalities in order to solve the anomalous situations
- You are jointly responsible for the development of further software project teams as well as the standardization of our EMEA lifecycle management
- You plan, prioritize and own the project backlog
- You are responsible for stakeholder- and risk-management in projects
Bring to the team
- You have successfully completed your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable
- Background knowledge of JAVA and databases skills
- You have a focus on proactive exchange of information
- You are able to identify risks, specifically in changing environments
- Excellent presentation skills
- In addition, you are able to communicate openly, effectively and consistently with all stakeholder groups and focus on customer needs and customer satisfaction
- You are willing to travel to our customer sites (approx. 15 %)
- You will be working on unsocial hours (on a rota basis) to meet customers’ requirements.
- Desirable are experiences in business processes, administration and in intralogistics processes
- You are fluent in English
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.