Software Product Specialist / Project Manager (m/w/d)
30 October 2018
Make an impact
- As a Product Specialist you can bridge the gap to our sales, software realization and customer support organizations. You will be in constant contact with our local teams worldwide to provide consultancy and product trainings and to compare customer requirements with available functionality of our SynQ platform. You are an ambassador of standardization and harmonization and yet you drive innovation. You are taking back regional inputs and initiate development projects for extending the base product.
- As a Project Manager you then take the lead in resulting development projects begin-to-end. Depending on your strengths and interests, you define the requirements along with test cases and you pass them on to the implementation team. You manage the financial and functional scope of a project and validate the results. You take an active part in testing to ensure the outcome meets our overall product strategy and complies with our quality standards. You support the roll-out in providing consultancy to our pilot customers in the regions and by producing suitable auxiliary material such as a competitor analysis or marketing material.
Bring to the team
- An advanced technical college / university degree or comparable industry experience
- Experience as software project manager and as consultant or product manager
- Experience as test manager desirable
- Knowledge of warehousing and distribution processes
- Strong ability and joy to think “big”, service-oriented, but capable to get the details done, too
- Fluency in English
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.