Software Engineer (m/f/d)
15 January 2021
Working as part of our #SoftwareDevelopment Teams with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Make an impact
- As a member of the Core Software Development team you will architect and develop components for Swisslog’s standard software frameworks and solutions based on JAVA/JEE, EJB, JPA and JSF.
- You transform functional requirements into software design, code and validate it according to the defined test cases.
- You coordinate and coach a team of software engineers
- Furthermore, you follow and foster agile methods in software development as defined by the organization.
- By ensuring that all the relevant instructions and standards of our Quality Management System are adhered, you actively contribute to the success of the team.
- You assist other units within Swisslog to realize projects by providing cost-effective solutions within the domain of automated robotic based palletizing.
Bring to the team
- Degree in computing or related subject
- Sound experience in a commercial software development environment and understanding of intralogistics processes
- Knowledge in OO-Analysis and Design
- Strong skills in Java (SE, EE) and enterprise frameworks: EJB, JPA, JMS, Web Services
- Understanding of Relational database concepts, architecture and SQL programming
- Ability and interest for optimization problems and algorithms
- Excellent written and verbal skills in German and English
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.