SAP PP Application Manager
15 November 2023
Swisslog is shaping the future of #intralogistics. As part of the KUKA Group, we are at the forefront of technology that is changing the world. Serving some of the biggest and most exciting brands across the globe, we're a team of 14,000 professionals and 50 nationalities.
In the UK our office is based in Redditch however we are open to remote or hybrid working.
Make an impact
- Provide project activities and service availability for the implemented SAP solution in the area of PP
- Support (incident management, train, document, consult) in the area of PP
- Take ownership to fulfill promised service levels as defined/agreed in service level KPIs
- Interact with Key Users and external partners, manage activities with external partners
- Team up with stakeholders and key users in the regions
Bring to the team
- 5 years plus functional lead experience in SAP PP with rollout experience (>2 lifecycles), trainer and post-go-live support experience
- Proven understanding of production planning (PP) using an SAP PP methodology
- Experience in SAP CO is desirable
- Integration knowledge with PS, SD, MM, FICO modules
- Team player with a strong customer and service orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German and other languages a plus)
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERText before
(-) Bullet 1 (-)
(-) Bullet 2 (-)
(-) Bullet 3 (-)
(-) Bullet 4 (-)