Resident Site Engineer
ASDA - Lutterworth
20 February 2024
The Role - Resident Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical and mechanical breakdown and planned preventative maintenance on a variety of automated machinery, to include; wrappers; pallet conveyors; packaging machinery; pallet stacker cranes, autostore and robots.
- To undertake scheduled repairs in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations and industry standard practices.
- Prioritise system faults.
- To ensure quality of output at all time.
- To accurately record all work undertaken.
- Involvement in continuous improvement projects.
- Comply with Health & Safety legislation at all times.
- Working at heights.
- A maintenance engineer with a good all round Electrical and Mechanical understanding.
- Time served engineer or ONC in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience of working with automated machinery is essential for this role.
- Good understanding of PLC systems, Siemens S7 desirable, but other systems will be considered.
- Happy to work at heights.
- This is a customer facing role, so you must be able to communicate effectively at all levels
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organisation that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance, and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
A great working environment
Working with advanced technologies
Encourages new ideas & innovations
Future-oriented projects with leading brands
Hands on training & skills development