Albert Heijn Barendrecht
27 September 2023
Make an impact
In this position, you will work 40 hours in extended (mainly) 2-shifts. Your working hours will be from 6am - 11pm, between Monday and Saturday. On average you will work 4 nightshifts every 4 months and an on-call shift will be worked every 4th week on average during night hours and on Sundays.
Your tasks include:
- Performing electro-mechanical preventive and corrective maintenance on automated material handling equipment, such as Autostore and conveyors, in accordance with quality standards.
- Resolving faults and user problems of a mechanical and electronic nature. If necessary, you will liaise with remote specialists, for example controls and software support.
- Ensuring spare parts are kept optimally on site and taking care of the administration thereof.
- You will represent Swisslog in a professional manner and maintain customer relations
Bring to the team
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance engineering background.
- Understanding of planned preventive maintenance (PPM) schedules.
- Experience working on automated equipment such as pallet stacker cranes, pallet conveyor, light goods conveyors and robots is desirable but not essential.
- Understanding of PLC equipment and safety PLC’s is desirable but not essential.
- Understanding of CMMS for PPM’s and fault logging for reporting and identifying continuous improvements.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
Swisslog is part of a global organization that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
- Competitive salary and a shift allowance
- A great working environment
- Working with advanced technologies
- Encourages new ideas & innovations
- Hands on training & skills development