Logistics Solution Design Engineer
10 December 2020
Make an impact
- Assessment of existing customer operations to identify areas of opportunity for Swisslog
- Creation of optimal material flow principles and design that deliver customer benefit based around lifetime costs and key customer value
- Carry out detailed analysis of complex customer data in order to summarise business performance, trends and future requirements
- You will be responsible for data analysis using MS Access, MS Excel as well as making layout drawings in Sketch UP and / or AutoCAD
- You must take active part in the design of technical solutions based on the requirements from the customer and the System design data document
- Coordinate the integration and overall design between Swisslog and other sub suppliers.
Bring to the team
- All applicants must be excellent face to face communicators and have the ability to establish effective working relationships across the boundaries. it is important that you can integrate well into a team and share knowledge with others proactively as well as taking responsibility for the actions and work you have done.
- Experience of designing warehouse solutions from concept to delivery is required with a strong emphasis on data analysis and innovative thinking.
- The successful applicant must be self-driven, results oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and ensuring all the customers' needs are met.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.