Java Software Engineer
10 June 2021
Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Working as part of our #softwaredevelopment team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Make an impact
- Undertake the delivery of a defined part of a project, including design, implementation, testing, integration (in-house and on-site) and documentation as required
- Define the software delivery plan
- Coding according to specifications, design and internal standards
- Review software design and code
- Maintain code and fix bugs as required
- Properly document all activities according to the internal procedures
- Follow common team goals and sub-ordinate individual preferences
- Develop and maintain good working relationships within the department, company and customers
- Provide support to projects and products with software skills
- Ensure responsibility is taken with regard to assigned work packages and tasks are completed appropriately
- Guarantee the compliances of the QA rules and guidelines
Bring to the team
- Strong Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) skills
- Application Server: WebLogic
- UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Eclipse IDE, Maven
- Continuous integration tools e.g. Jenkins.
- Oracle / SQL Server
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERWe Offer
Swisslog is part of a global organization that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
- Highly competitive salary with performance related bonus and company car
- A great working environment
- Working with advanced technologies
- Encourages new ideas & innovations
- Empowerment & project ownership
- Future-oriented projects with leading brands
- Hands on training & skills development
- Domestic and international career opportunities