Controls Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Light Goods Conveyer Product Center
25 January 2024
We look forward to receiving your application! Please state your salary expectations and your period of notice or earliest possible starting date.
- As a Controls Engineer you deliver the product solution, fully tested, commissioned and documented for our customers
- In this role you are responsible for software engineering of control systems for fully automated Warehouse Control Systems
- The specification, design, coding and test of controls software is part of your job
- You are able to create and maintain good relations with customers (internal and external)
- Your position is a mixture of office and travelling activities
- Furthermore you participate in requirements discussions and write specifications
- Our second and third level support for support colleagues is provided by you
- In addition you represent the company at internal and external meetings
- You have successfully completed your Electrical/Automation Engineering Bachelor, Master, Technician or comparable experience
- You have experience in programming with Structured Text language or SCL
- In addition you are able to read and interpret electrical schematic drawings
- Practical experience of electrical/controls engineering & electrical installation is part of your CV
- Excellent word processing and spread sheet skills characterise you
- You have sound knowledge of at least one of the following hardware platforms: Beckhoff TwinCAT or Siemens S7
- The knowledge of Industrial Ethernet and modern field buses (EtherCAT, PROFINET, PROFIBUS, AS-i), AC drives and design experience of HMI systems would be an asse
- You enjoy working in a team and with colleagues from other teams
- You have a flexible willingness to travel, which will always be discussed.
- You speak business fluent English and German
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.