Controls Estimation Engineer EMEA (m/w/d)
28 May 2021
Make an impact
- Technical sales support of specific sales project
- Finalizing detailed estimation process
- Ensure that the customer’s scope of supply and quality is addressed and of technical/quality risks are identified, by using capacity & availability calculations for the solution as well for sub-systems
- Asking for design proposals and quotations from sub suppliers.
- Make cost calculations based on the technical design of subsystems
Bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering / automation or a significant experience in a technical environment like automation or electrician
- Good knowledge in MS Office
- Basic knowledge of AutoCad 2D
- Desirable knowledge in PLC programming and Eplan
- German native speaker and fluent in English
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.