EPLAN Specialist (m/f/d)
Competence Lead for EMEA
11 May 2023
Please also state in your application your salary expectation and notice period/earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Make an impact
- Awareness of global standards affecting the electrical area and ensures they are applied.
- Can provide technical guidance in large and complex projects by participation in the start up phase but also lessons learnt and continuous improvement of our products and process.
- Provides a view of technical trends and innovations affecting the company’s strategy.
- Be a mentor and advise on the technical areas and best practices in electrical design.
- Contribute to regional Product and Organizational Readiness collaborating with the Swisslog Technology Centers and supporting engineers and team leaders defining skills required and training needs.
- Acts as the ‘voice of the region and company’ in design forums and events
- Keep knowledge fresh by being part realising customer projects in the local team (circa 40%)
Bring to the team
- A collaborative approach with a willingness to learn and understand where to add value to our teams, products, projects and processes.
- Expert knowledge and experience in the Controls products and the development process using EPLAN.
- Experience in similar roles ideally within the logistics automation field
- Be focused on the changing requirements from our customers and company
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.