23 March 2023
Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Swisslog are currently seeking a Buyer based at our Redditch head office with hybrid working available.
Redditch, United Kingdom
Make an impact
- Negotiate with the suppliers in order to evaluate best price performance ratio
- To negotiate and to contract suppliers for suitable frame agreements
- Direct Materials (CS) - to manage all direct materials (third party) with smaller volume used in CS projects for the whole EMEA region
- Indirect materials - typical scope for indirect materials: suppliers with regular demand for materials and services as e.g. for marketing; office equipment; service providers for facility management
- Close alignment with other peers in purchasing for joint approach (within regions and trans-regional approach)
- Raise Purchasing Requests (PR) to clarify the demand of the departments for direct and indirect materials
Bring to the team
- Five years plus experience as a Buyer
- Industry background in engineering, manufacturing or technology
- Good and proven knowledge of MS Office (Word , Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP R3 MM with focus on purchasing transactions
- Knowledge of contract regulations
- Good negotiation skills
- Purchasing related qualifications CIPS etc.
- Working experience in an international company with multiple sites is desirable
- Experience in a project oriented business is desirable
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.