Software Solutions Architect
09 November 2022
We are seeking a dedicated candidate for the position of Software Solution Architect. The Software Solution Architect is responsible for leading the software process together with the Software Project Manager by managing the SW requirements from the sales phase, to the Realization phase, to System Support after project delivery. The Software Solution Architect is also responsible for the definition of the specifications to fulfil all customer requirements defined by the contract.
Make an impact
- You will support and collaborate closely with other project members during the projects different phases, such as: Software Project Manager, Software Technical Leader and Software Testers.
- You will work alongside the customer, sales team and design team to find, present, demonstrate, describe and estimate IT Solutions for potential projects.
- You will collect and define user requirements into functional specifications.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and updating documentation connected to the different phases of the projects.
- You will work in accordance with the Swisslog standard concepts, rules and tools within the division.
- You are willing to travel during different phases of projects, mainly within the Nordics, in accordance to our regional customer base.
Bring to the team
- Degree in Computer science or equivalent.
- Several years of experience working with Software analysis, specifications and requirements management. As well as experience of working in a team providing Software solutions in customer projects.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and preferably also in Swedish.
- We consider it desirable if you have experience from supply chain or logistics. As well as knowledge of automated material handling products.
- We would also consider it desirable of you have been working in a consulting position with meaningful customer contact.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.