Working Student (m/f/d) Swisslog Academy
04 October 2022
Make an impact
- You are part of the Swisslog Academy team and support the global expansion of our offers.
- As a reliable support you help with the planning and organisation of national and international trainings.
- The maintenance of our Learning Management System (LMS) lies in your hands and you ensure that all data is correct.
- You can contribute your expertise to your own research projects.
- Evaluations and reports are run by you.
- You actively contribute your ideas and suggestions - and follow them up.
- You work either from your home office or in our Dortmund office.
Bring to the team
- Ideally, you are studying HR or at least have a high affinity for HR.
- You like to learn and are perhaps already familiar with some learning theories and approaches.
- You are absolutely reliable, structured and enjoy communicating with others.
- Fluency in English is a must for this position.
- We offer you a great deal of flexibility in your work and want you to be flexible too.
- It is a plus, if you will be available to us in this role for at least another 2 years.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.