Test Manager (m/f/d)
19 August 2021
Make an impact
- Technical leadership in an agile project environment: You are responsible for the technical management of our test engineers within the scope of project execution and take over the consulting and coaching of project teams and specialist departments on the topic of testing.
- Planning, conception, coordination and control of all testing activities: When technical tests are due in the context of releases or projects, you steer and accompany all test activities and support the test team in all operational activities along the test process, e.g. specifying, automating and executing test cases.
- Project management and product optimisation: You ensure the achievement of project milestones and the monitoring of processes. Your tasks also include project escalation management and risk management. You also develop and optimise our technologies, such as our SynQ software.
Bring to the team
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or robotics and ideally already have experience in a comparable position and/or in project management in the software area.
- In our Technology Centre, you will work in particular with our robot-controlled solutions for fully automated order picking, such as our ItemPiQ or ACPaQ, so it is an advantage if you have already worked with robot systems in addition to software systems.
- You also have sound knowledge in the areas of test strategy & conception, test methodology and already have experience in the test management process according to ISTQB in classic and agile procedure models.
- You are a strong communicator who likes to work in a team and actively pushes our topics without losing sight of the essentials.
- You are business fluent in German and have a good command of English and are open to occasional travel.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.