System Design Engineer
05 August 2021
Make an impact
- Take technical responsibility for the design in submitted fixed price proposals to customers and detailed engineering in projects in BENELUX.
- You will liaise with internal resources such as Sales Managers, System Designers, Project Managers, IPC/PLC specialists and Suppliers to produce high quality design to secure business with potential customers and detailed engineering to realize our projects.
- Ensure that the customer’s scope of supply and quality is addressed and that areas of technical/quality risks are identified, by using internal tool (e.g. capacity calculations) for the total solution as well for each sub-system.
Bring to the team
- Bachelor Technical Education in mechanics/electrics
- Good practise of written and oral English and French language is an avantage
- Good Practical working knowledge of AutoCAD systems, MS office applications and Revit/BIM is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.