Solution Designer AutoStore
12 July 2022
We are seeking a dedicated Solution Designer with focus on AutoStore that will take technical responsibility for the concept and detailed design in consulting studies and sales projects. The candidate will be responsible for the development of individual as well as standardized solution approaches for arising AutoStore projects within AutoStore business unit on EMEA level.
Make an impact
- You develop our customer-oriented solutions, taking into account the economic viability.
- Your focus will be on the development of individual as well as standardized solutions for our AutoStore projects.
- You are able to analyze the business data (logistics planning) of our customers, identify existing problems or opportunities and effectively convert them into solutions.
- During your daily work you recognize and analyze project feasibility and find new approaches for standards.
- You are able to understand our customers and their project needs.
Bring to the team
- You have a bachelor/master degree in a relevant technical subject and first experience in Solution Design.
- You are familiar with common Solutions Design standards within logistics and you have an interest of software and robotic solutions.
- You are an experienced IT user (MS Office, CRM & Power BI) and it would be considered meritorious if you have experience using AutoCAD or Revit.
- Very good spoken and written English and Swedish language skills.
- In addition, you are a skillful communicator, you enjoy to work together on a global level and want contribute to an organization. You are persistent, set high standards and you enjoy working independently and taking responsibility for your work.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.