28 April 2022
Make an impact
- The Solution Designer will be a part of the Solution Design team primarily focusing on developing technical solutions for our customers. This will include data analysis using MS Access, MS Excel and Power BI, development of distribution and fulfilment center solutions and producing layout drawings in Revit and/or AutoCAD.
- Assessment of existing customer operations to identify areas of opportunity for Swisslog.
- The Solution Designer will carry out detailed analysis of complex customer data in order to summarise business performance, trends and future requirements.
- Creation of optimal material flow principles and design that deliver customer benefit based around lifetime costs and key customer value.
- Development and evaluation of possible distribution and fulfilment concepts and solutions that meet customer requirements and values.
- To push innovation (develop ideas, processes, solutions, business opportunities
- To push own skills and experiences to the rest of the group as well as the rest of the organisation (lessons learned, new technology etc).
- To commit to and actively support the vision and mission statements of the group Solution Design.
Bring to the team
- Bachelor or master degree equivalent in a technical subject – Electronics, Mechanical
Engineering, Mechatronics, Systems engineering or Logistics.
- Design & Technical background, preferred in material handling or process development market
- Good communication skills in English, persuasive, prepare and hold professional presentations to end customer.
- Open minded in assessing and solving technical and business related issue.
- Resilient to pressure, good time management skills, high capability in team working and collaboration.
- It is desirable to have some exposure to CAD & Sketching Tools with a strong emphasis on data analysis and innovative thinking.
The location of the position is preferable at our head office in Partille, Sweden. We are offering flexible work conditions so other solutions can be discussed.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.