Software Technical Leader
15 February 2022
Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Working as part of our Software Team you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Swisslog are currently seeking a Software Technical Leader based in Maranello.
Make an impact
- Lead a team of Software Realization Engineers designing and developing software customizations to Swisslog’s standard software solutions for manual and automated warehousing operations in support of the company’s complete product portfolio.
- Transform functional requirements into software design, code and validate it according the defined test cases. Coordinating a team of software engineers and assisting less experienced members of the team.
- Following and fostering agile methods in software development as defined by the organization.
- Ensure adherence to all the relevant instructions and standards of the Swisslog Quality Management System.
- Actively contribute to the deliverables of the team.
- Take overall responsibility for the technical realisation of the software project under his or her control, and to supervise the software project team members
- Undertake the delivery of an entire software project or part of a project, including design, implementation, testing, integration (in-house) and documentation
- Ensure that the work carried out for a project fulfils the requirements of the client contract and protects Swisslog’s interests
Bring to the team
- Experience in a commercial software development environment
- Previous experience of leading a team providing software solutions
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Strong Java (SE, EE)
- Enterprise frameworks: EJB 3.1, Spring
- Enterprise Java APIs - JPA, JMS
- SQL programming
- Understanding of Relational database concepts and architecture
- Degree in computing or related subject
- Fluency in English
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.