Software Support Engineer
30 November 2021
Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Working as part of our #Software Team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
The Software Support Engineer provides technical assistance to customers within the scope of their individual contracts for the Swisslog products.
Make an impact
- Supporting customer requests
- Ensuring regular contact with Swisslog’s key customers in order to build a strong working relationship
- Identify and where capable fix system errors. If this cannot be achieved by the software support team, work with the development team to assist in the fixing of bugs, whilst retaining ownership of the problem
- Taking the ownership of a defined change order, including assessment, design, development, testing (in-house and on-site), documentation and delivery
- Ensuring general housekeeping of the system is maintained on a regular basis
- Review all outstanding “live” calls on the agreed periodic basis and ensure all calls are closed off, after agreement with the customer, once a successful resolution has been provided
Bring to the team
- Higher national diploma in computing or related subject
- Good communication skill
- Good working knowledge of Java, SQL Server, Oracle.
- Previous experience in a support/service role preferably in the Software industry.
- Proven experience of providing a high standard of customer service both internally and externally.
- At least 3+ years of experience of working in a Software Support Department for a Senior position
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.