Software Solution Architect (m/f/d)
23 March 2021
Make an impact
- The Software Solution Architect will work alongside the customer, sales team and design team to find, present, demonstrate, describe and estimate software solutions for potential projects.
- The successful candidate will consult for IT concepts and software processes in the sales phase, supporting the Software Sales & Consulting team. Ensuring that any requirement changes within the project are managed properly throughout the project lifecycle.
- This role will support testers in the evaluation of potential defects and define software requirements and provide effort estimates.
- The ideal candidate will collaborate with software engineers to identify project gaps and related costs and elaborate potential solutions to bridge the gaps.
Bring to the team
- The successful candidate will have experience working with software analysis, specifications and requirements management.
- It is desirable to have experience in the supply chain or logistics industry and experience of working in a team providing software solutions in projects with tight budgets and timeframes.
- You will have working knowledge of IT systems / software applications.
- It is desirable for you to have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.