Software Solution Architect
27 August 2021
Make an impact
- The Software Solution Architect will work alongside the customer, sales team and design team to find, present, demonstrate, describe and estimate software solutions for potential projects.
- The successful candidate will consult for IT concepts and software processes in the sales phase, supporting the Software Sales & Consulting team. Ensuring that any requirement changes within the project are managed properly throughout the project lifecycle.
- This role will support testers in the evaluation of potential defects based on the define software requirements inhouse and onsite during the integration phase.
- The ideal candidate will collaborate with software engineers to identify project gaps and related costs and elaborate potential solutions to bridge the gaps.
- The Software Solution Architect will hand over his knowledge about the implemented solution to the Software Support Team and assist them building up the customer- and project specific knowledge.
Bring to the team
- The successful candidate has experience working with software analysis, specifications and requirements management.
- You will have working knowledge of software applications and interfaces.
- The candidate has experience in the role of sales or consultancy and performing as main contact to internal + external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and French.
- It is desirable to have experience in the supply chain or logistics industry and experience of working in a team providing software solutions in projects with tight budgets and timeframes.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.