Software Sales Consultant
13 January 2022
Make an impact
- We are seeking a dedicated candidate to be responsible for running the software sales process for our ‘Warehouse Management System’.
- The general core task of the Software Sales Consultant is the analysis, elicitation and elaboration of intralogistics business requirements. In doing so, you will provide industry expertise to the customer whilst understanding their business requirements on warehouse management software processes.
- You will be the contact person for warehouse management software sales within Swisslog. The Software Sales Consultant analyses the customer's existing and envisaged intra-logistics processes. The successful candidate will give the customer a competitive advantage, whilst understanding what functionalities are needed in relation to warehouse management software solutions. You will play a vital role in the sales phase in order to foster the sales of our software solutions in co-operation with global sales. The ideal candidate will influence how much and what solutions Swisslog sells and position software as a differentiator.
Bring to the team
- It is essential that the successful candidate has a degree or equivalent to experience in logistics or comparable qualification including studies in engineering or computer science. It is important you have software awareness, sales experience and use different elicitation methodologies in business analysis. A IREB certification or comparable is desired.
- Applicants must communicate openly, effectively and consistently with all stakeholder groups and focus on customer needs and customer satisfaction.
- Business fluent in Swedish and English.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.