Software Project Manager
08 September 2022
We are seeking a dedicated candidate to step into the role of Project Manager towards our New Business segment (Realization). The Project Manager will be the first point of contact in all aspects during the life cycle of a project with new customers and projects. The role consists of successfully delivering in terms of defined scope, budget and quality. To take responsibility for all commercial aspects of a project including any changes and to communicate all project plans and possible issues. The Project Manager is also responsible for liaising with the customers regarding the delivery of contracted work and agreement of any change requests.
You will be a part of our New Business organization within the Nordics.
Make an impact
- You provide leadership, control and coordination of Software project teams of resources performance management and information to maintain an effective and well-functioning team working towards common goals.
- You are responsible to manage projects issues, risks and assumptions through regular reporting and be a key person to find feasible solutions and ensure the success of your projects.
- You make sure to effectively communicate internally and externally with your customer and ensure that changes within the project are managed properly throughout the project lifecycle.
- You are responsible for controlling costs and make sure that the projects are delivered within budget and timeframe agreed upon.
Bring to the team
- A genuine technical interest and a degree within IT or other relevant education.
- You have a PM certification such as Prince or similar. And you have good working knowledge of Microsoft Project or other project planning tools.
- You have a proven track record as a Project Manager with good results in an international environment with experienced engineers and Project Managers.
- We consider it desirable if you have been managing Software projects within IT integration, Intralogistics or Supply chain.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.