Software Engineering Manager (m/f/d)
30 August 2021
Make an impact
- You will successfully deliver Software for projects allocated to the department on time, within budget and in the required quality
- You ensure that the Software resources for the design, implementation, training, integration and commissioning of Software applications is maintained
- You guarantee the processes are performed and maintained according to the Quality standards
- You will budget, forecast and maintain the cost centre account to ensure a competitive cost level is maintained
- Additionally you will build relationships and maintain contact with other Swisslog Software Communities.
- You will provide leadership, control and co-ordination of Software team in terms of resources, performance management and information to maintain a team feeling and a target oriented approach towards common goals within the organisation.
Bring to the team
- You have successfully completed your Software Engineering Bachelor, Master, Technician or comparable degree
- You participated within a project environment within a project team and had participation throughout a project lifecycle.
- You bring profound team management or line management experience and have proven experience of managing successful projects on time and within budget.
- In addition you are able to communicate openly, effectively and consistently with all stakeholder groups and focus on customer needs and customer satisfaction.
- Ideally you have experience using JEE / Jakarta EE in a structured software environment
- You are fluent in German and English, additional language skills would be an advantage
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.