Software Architect (m/f/d)
19 October 2021
Please also state in your application your salary expectation and notice period/earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Make an impact
- You are part of a multidisciplinary team that develops and realises our robot-based products.
- You work with state-of-the-art technologies in the field of image-based industrial robotics.
- You maintain and improve existing algorithms for path planning of industrial robots
- You test your work results integratively and in test facilities
- The amount of travelling is approx. 20%.
Bring to the team
- You have a master's degree or diploma in computer science or electrical engineering or can otherwise demonstrate the required competence and experience in software development.
- You have many years of experience in the design of software architectures, interface descriptions and communication technologies.
- You have many years of experience in the use, deployment and administration of Linux in production systems.
- You have profound experience with object-oriented software development
- Microservices, Docker and Linux are part of your daily work routine
- You are business fluent in German and English. Other foreign languages are an advantage.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.