Software Engineer to Swisslog
23 June 2022
Make an impact
- Designing, developing and testing software customizations to Swisslog’s standard software solutions for manual and automated warehousing operations. All in support of the company’s complete product portfolio.
- Ensuring that documentation produced for a project is kept up-to-date and is available for delivery according to the project requirements
- Transforming functional requirements into software design, code and validate them according to the defined test cases. Following agile methods in software development as defined by the organization.
- Ensuring adherence to all the relevant instructions and standards of the Swisslog Quality Management System.
- Technically assisting members of the team and department in the knowledge of our existing products and processes
Bring to the team
- Degree in computer science, related subject or equivalent
- Strong skills in Java (SE, EE) and enterprise frameworks: EJB, JPA, JMS, Web Services
- Understanding of Relational database concepts, architecture and SQL programming
- Ability and interest for optimization problems and algorithms
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and preferably also in Swedish.
- Sound experience in a commercial software development environment and preferably in a team environment. It is desirable if you have experience from the supply chain or logistics industry.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.