28 September 2021
Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Working as part of our #SoftwareTeam with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Make an impact
- To adhere to the appropriate design strategies and development methodologies, as defined by the System Support Manager and Company quality procedures.
- To fully document all requirements definition, design, implementation and testing to the required standards.
- To contribute to the definition of project designs and the project development process, as requested.
- To undertake the delivery of a defined part of a project, including design, implementation, testing, integration (in-house and on-site) and documentation using Java EE and Java related technologies.
- To proactively work to develop and maintain good working relationships within the department, company and customers.
- On occasions participate in sales, implementation and support activities at client sites.
- To maintain an awareness of new and related technologies.
- Produce unit test scripts and to run testing of new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
- Test and support off-shore developed software systems.
- Ensure responsibility is taken regarding work packages, including costs are met, and tasks are scheduled appropriately and all deliverables are produced in accordance with Swisslog’s quality standards.
- To draw to the attention of the technical leader to problems which will adversely affect the outcome of the module which he or she is responsible for, and where possible to work towards solutions to the problems.
Bring to the team
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Strong Java (SE, EE)
- Enterprise frameworks: EJB 3.2
- Enterprise Java APIs - JPA, JMS
- SQL programming
- Understanding of Relational database concepts and architecture
- Object to Relational Modelling
- Degree in computing or related subject
- Experience in a commercial software development environment
- Previous experience of working in a team providing software solutions
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- A great working environment
- Working with advanced technologies
- Encourages new ideas & innovations
- Empowerment & project ownership
- Future-oriented projects with leading brands
- Hands on training & skills development
- Domestic and international career opportunities