Software Developer .net (m/f/d)
19 October 2021
Please also state in your application your salary expectation and notice period/earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Make an impact
- You are part of a multidisciplinary team that develops and realises our robot-based products.
- You work with state-of-the-art technologies in the field of image-based industrial robotics.
- You maintain and improve existing algorithms for path planning of industrial robots
- You test your work results integratively and in test facilities
- The amount of travelling is approx. 20%.
Bring to the team
- You have a master's degree or diploma in computer science or electrical engineering or can otherwise demonstrate the required competence and experience in software development.
- You have sound experience with object-oriented software development.
- You have good analytical skills and can deduce requirements from customer-specific problems
- You have several years of experience in C# and .net programming
- You have experience in user interface as well as backend development
- Microservices, Docker and Linux are part of your everyday working life
- You work in a structured manner and live the processes required for the care, maintenance and continuous development of existing code.
- Experience with unit testing is advantageous
- You are business fluent in German and English. Other foreign languages are an advantage.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.