Senior Project Manager in Logistics Automation (m/w/d)
04 August 2021
As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall ownership of large-scale and complex intralogistics projects. In this role you will lead an international and cross-functional team in a dynamic environment. This is a high-impact and high-visibility role for a results-oriented individual who enjoys constant exchange with the customer and internal stakeholders.
Make an impact
- Responsible and accountable for the successful management of complex automation projects with high volume in the intralogistics industry (in scope, budget and time)
- Responsible for the complete execution cycle of these projects from - from ambitious but realistic project planning to claim management and to final acceptance, and ensuring a smooth handover to customer service
- As a Project Director, you plan and execute your projects thoroughly, from leadership over risk and cost management to supplier management, having always your main mission in mind - to maximize business success and customer satisfaction
- You will lead cross functional international teams, manage the interface between various stakeholders, mentor and motivate core team members to efficient collaboration - promoting project engagement and successful delivery against the project objectives.
- As a Project Director, you are part of our Leadership team, which means you live our vision, work together, deliver promises and develop people
- Cultivates client relationships and sales opportunities
Bring to the team
- MBA and/or Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- PMP® certification from Project Management Institute or relevant certifications from other institutions are advantageous
- >10 years of experience in managing complex projects, preferable in the automation industry
- An in-depth knowledge of Material Handling and General Contracting is a plus
- Excellent English language are a must, additional language skills are a plus
- A high level of motivation and enthusiasm and willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Strong leader who demonstrate ability to act as a team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Solution orientated individual with strong business acumen and organizational skills
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.