SAP PP/WM Application Manager
23 August 2021
Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Working as part of our SAP Team you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Make an impact
The SAP Application Manager will enhance our international SAP competence team by performing the following tasks:
- Provide project activities and service availability for the implemented SAP solution in the area of PP and WM
- Support (incident management, train, document, consult) in the area of PP and WM
- Take ownership to fulfill promised service levels as defined/agreed in service level KPIs
- Interact with Key Users and external partners, manage activities with external partners
- Team up with stakeholders and key users in the regions
Bring to the team
- 5 years plus functional lead experience in SAP PP and WM with rollout experience (>2 lifecycles), trainer and post-go-live support experience
- Proven understanding of production planning (PP) using an SAP PP methodology
- Proven understanding of warehouse management (WM) using an SAP WM methodology
- Experience in SAP CO is desirable
- Integration knowledge with PS, SD, MM, FICO modules
- Team player with a strong customer and service orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German and other languages a plus)
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERWE OFFER
Swisslog is part of a global organization that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
▪ A great working environment
▪ Working with advanced technologies
▪ Encourages new ideas & innovations
▪ Empowerment & project ownership
▪ Multi-cultural workplace that promotes diversity
▪ Future-oriented projects with leading brands
▪ Hands on training & skills development
▪ Domestic and international career opportunities.