SAP PP Application Manager FICO, VIM
17 June 2022
Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Working as part of our SAP team you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Make an impact
- Provide project activities and service availability for the implemented SAP solution in the areas of FICO and Vendor Invoice Management (VIM opentext).
- Support (Incident resolution / document / train / consult) in the area of FICO, VIM.
- Take ownership to fulfill promised service levels as defined/agreed in service level KPIs.
- Interact with Business Key Users, First Line Support Analysts.
- Team up with stakeholders and key users in the regions to provide SAP expertise.
Bring to the team
- 5 years plus functional lead experience in SAP FICO, VIM with rollout experience (>2 lifecycles), trainer and post-go-live support experience.
- Excellent hands on customising knowledge of SAP FICO, VIM
- Proven understanding of integration with SD, MM modules.
- Solid understanding of AP and P2P end to end.
- Knowledge of PS and asset management an advantage.
- Team player with a strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German and other languages a plus).
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organization that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
- A great working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Working with advanced technologies
- Empowerment & project ownership
- Multi-cultural workplace that promotes diversity
- Future-oriented projects with leading brands
- Hands on training & skills development
- Domestic and international career opportunities.