SAP EWM/WM Developer (m/f/d)
23 June 2022
We look forward to receiving your application! Please state your salary expectations and your period of notice or earliest possible starting date.
Make an impact
- As a developer you will be involved in national as well as international EWM projects.
- You create designs in conjunction with the consultants
- You realise these designs afterwards (development)
- The implementation of quality assurance measures in development is also part of your range of tasks
- You will support the already realised EWM projects
Bring to the team
- You have a university degree (business informatics, computer science) or comparable training
- You are an expert ABAP developer in one of the areas: MFR / SAP EWM / SAP WM / SAP LES
- You have expert ABAP knowledge in the area of MFS
- Several years of professional experience in development with SAP ABAP-OO round off your profile
- Professional English skill is a must, additional language skills are an advantage
- Experience in the area of SmartForms, (Web) DynPro and the related SAP modules (MM/SD/TM/PP) is desirable
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.