SAP EWM Solution Architect (m/f/d)
24 June 2022
We look forward to receiving your application! Please state your salary expectations and your period of notice or earliest possible starting date.
Make an impact
- You consult and advise our customers on SAP EWM solutions in the area of SAP logistics.
- In addition, you develop technical solution concepts and support customer projects from consulting to implementation
- It is important to you that a high level of customer satisfaction is ensured and that a long-term partnership between the customer and Swisslog can be maintained
- You will also be responsible for creating documentation for external and internal customers and for customer training
- Your travel share is approx. 15%
Bring to the team
- Completed university studies in business informatics, logistics or similar and several years of experience in consulting, preferably in intralogistics.
- Development experience SAP standard interfaces, such as EDI, RFC, ABAP Push Channel or WEB Services SAP UI 5, WebDynPro, as well as good understanding of the adjacent modules (MM, PP,TM)
- Knowledge of the SAP ABAP-OO environment and knowledge of the SAP EWM module, control of automated warehouse technology with SAP EWM/MFS
- Very good integration understanding of SAP ERP - EWM and good architecture understanding of the SAP SCE platform (TM/EM/EWM)
- As a solution architect, you always have an eye on current IT trends and can demonstrate and argue the different SAP Infrastructure Solutions to the customer accordingly
- Customer presentation on C-level of decision templates in process design and target architectures
- Very good English skills
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.