Resident Site Engineer (GXO)
17 January 2023
Make an impact
- As maintenance engineer you will carry out automated materials handling equipment servicing, in accordance with quality standards.
- Electrical and mechanical breakdown and planned preventative maintenance on a variety of automated machinery, to include; wrappers; pallet conveyors; packaging machinery; pallet stacker cranes and robots.
- Working with Siemens S7 and safety PLC's.
- Comply with Health & Safety legislation at all times.
- Working at heights.
Bring to the team
- A multi skilled engineer with a good all round Electrical and Mechanical understanding.
- Time served engineer or ONC in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience of working with automated machinery is essential for this role.
- Good understanding of PLC systems, Siemens S7 desirable, but other systems will be considered.
- Happy to work at heights.
- This is a customer facing role, so you must be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organisation that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
▪ A great working environment
▪ Working with advanced technologies
▪ Encourages new ideas & innovations
▪ Future-oriented projects with leading brands
▪ Hands on training & skills development