Resident Site Engineer at Baxter Healthcare
Location: Baxter Healthcare, Northampton, NN4 7UF
20 January 2022
Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Working as part of our #EngineeringTeam with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Make an impact
The main responsibilities of this role is to provide an efficient service ensuring that Swisslogs’ installations are kept technically up-to-date and working efficiently for the customer. It is important that the successful candidate operates in a professional manner ensuring they meet both Swisslogs’ and the Customers’ expectations within KPI guidelines.
Customer service is key for the success of Swisslog. Therefore, it is important that the candidate makes every decision with the customer at the for front of their mind and maintains a good customer relationship.
Bring to the team
- For this role it is crucial that the candidate has good all round engineering skills.
- They are able to analyse a situation under high pressure and are competent in controlling systems and mechanics, as well as holding a broad knowledge of electronics.
- All of the above requirements must be supported by a formal qualification in both electrical and mechanical engineering. In addition to this, you must be able to work and rescue at height.
- Flexibility is also key for this job role as will be required to change shifts as required to cover colleagues time off and meet business needs. Shifts are Sunday to Thursday 10-6 nights, Monday to Friday 6-2 AM and 2-10 PM.
- Contract requires SO team to work bank holidays (excluding Christmas day, Boxing day and New Years day) but they are paid extra for this at appropriate rate.
- Contracted Hours of Work will be 168 hours per month and they are required to work one Saturday per month as part of your normal working hours.
- Normal requirement would be to work 2 Saturdays per month to carry out PM’S and emergency repairs. Additional Saturdays to contracted are paid at appropriate overtime rates.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organization that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
- A great working environment
- Working with advanced technologies
- Encourages new ideas & innovations
- Empowerment & project ownership
- Multi-cultural workplace that promotes diversity
- Future-oriented projects with leading brands
- Hands on training & skills development
- Domestic and international career opportunities.
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days Bank Holidays