Resident Site Engineer
08 March 2023
Northampton, United Kingdom
Make an impact
Working Monday to Friday, rotating mornings and afters. Excellent company benefits to include private health care, life insurance and company contributory pension scheme.
Resident Site Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
- Carry out automated materials handling equipment servicing, in accordance with quality standards.
- Electrical and mechanical breakdown and planned preventative maintenance on a variety of automated machinery, to include tornado cranes, spiral conveyors, carton labellers, carton erectors, sortation machines and high speed conveyors.
- Undertake repairs in accordance with manufacturers recommendations and industry standard practices.
- To Comply with Health & Safety legislation at all times.
- To always ensure quality of output and adhere to the Quality processes and procedures as set out by the company.
- Working at heights.
- Working within a team of Engineers, you will represent the company in a professional manner and always strive for excellence and best practice in all tasks undertaken.
Bring to the team
- An Apprentice trained Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance Engineer, with a minimum Level 3 Qualification.
- Experience of working with automation is essential for this role.
- Able to work at heights.
- This is a customer facing role, so you must be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Able to adapt to new and changing demands and situations.
- Able to share knowledge with others proactively and always show integrity
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organisation that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
A great working environment
Working with advanced technologies
Encourages new ideas & innovations
Future-oriented projects with leading brands
Hands on training & skills development