Resident Site Engineer
29 June 2022
Working as part of our #Engineering Team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you
Make an impact
- We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to carry out AMHE maintenance and servicing, in accordance with quality standards.
- Electrical and mechanical breakdown and planned preventative maintenance on a variety of automated machinery, to include; wrappers; pallet conveyors; packaging machinery; pallet stacker cranes and robots.
- Working with Siemens S7 and safety PLC's.
- Comply with Health & Safety legislation at all times.
- Working at heights.
Bring to the team
- You will be a Maintenance Engineer / Resident Site Engineer, ideally with an Electrical bias.
- A multi skilled engineer with a good all round Electrical and Mechanical understanding.
- Time served engineer or ONC in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience of working with automated machinery is essential for this role.
- Happy to work at heights.
- This is a customer facing role, so you must be able to communicate effectively at all levels
You may be a: Resident Engineer; Maintenance Engineer; Electrical Maintenance Engineer; Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer; Shift Engineer.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organisation that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
▪ Highly competitive salary and benefits package
▪ A great working environment
▪ Working with advanced technologies
▪ Encourages new ideas & innovations
▪ Empowerment & project ownership
▪ Multi-cultural workplace that promotes diversity
▪ Future-oriented projects with leading brands
▪ Hands on training & skills development
▪ Domestic and international career opportunities