Resident Site Engineer
08 March 2023
Worksop, United Kingdom
Make an impact
- A Maintenance Engineer, working on breakdown and planned preventative maintenance on a variety of automated machinery, to include high bay cranes, conveyors and pallet de-stackers.
- Carry out automated materials handling equipment servicing in accordance with the quality standards as set out in the equipment manuals.
- To undertake scheduled repairs in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations and industry standard practices.
- Prioritise system faults.
- To comply with Health & Safety legislation at all times.
- To ensure on-site spares are kept to optimum levels.
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times and maintain customer relations.
- To adhere to the Quality processes and procedures as set out by the company.
- All decisions made on site are always with customer in mind providing a world class customer service
Bring to the team
- Ability to analyse under high pressure during difficult situations
- Good all round engineering skills
- Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Have served a recognised Electrical / Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship or have equivalent qualification
- Working at heights
- A working understanding of Mechanical, Electrical & Electronic technical manuals & drawings
- Experience of working on automation, to include pallet de stackers, cranes and would be ideal
- Understanding of planned preventive maintenance (PPM) schedules
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
WE OFFERSwisslog is part of a global organisation that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
▪ Competitive salary and benefits package
▪ Encourages new ideas & innovations
▪ Empowerment & project ownership
▪ Future-oriented projects with leading brands
▪ Hands on training & skills development