Resident Site Engineer
08 April 2022
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge – one where you can really make a difference? Are you passionate about technology and keen to share your expertise internationally? Step forward and discover Swisslog! Working as part of our #Engineering Team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you
Make an impact
- Breakdown and planned preventative maintenance on a variety of automated machinery, to include high bay cranes, conveyors and pallet de-stackers.
- The role will involve both mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- Always comply with Health & Safety legislation.
- Working at heights.
Bring to the team
- A good all-round maintenance engineer. We will consider electrical or mechanical biased engineers for this role.
- An apprentice trained engineer or equivalent qualification.
- Experience of working with automated machinery would be ideal for this role.
- Happy and able to work at heights.
- This is a customer facing role, so you must be able to communicate effectively at all levels
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.